Poor B was a bit grumpy, as you can see. Well if you don't know her she may not look that grumpy, but the fact that we couldn't get her to smile is very indicative that she was not herself. She has been working on molars and had a cold. My poor sweet girl :(.
Anyway, here are the pics with her Christmas dress and new coat (her first experience in black friday sales :)!


7 comments:
What a fancy girl. That's a great Santa.
I wish I could look like her when I am not feeling good. She looks darling in her cute red dress!
Megan,
This is your cousin Sara Davenport Epling. I have been meaning to comment for sometime... your baby girl is absolutely adorable. I love the mop of curls on her head in the last post. I found your blog when I happened to randomly find Jessica's a while back. Yeah! Anyways. Have a great day! O and if you would like to check out my blog you can click on the blue Sara.
Awww, What an adorable baby girl you have!!
by the way, I'm Sara and Jessica's little sister.
How precious is she?!
No, she doesn't look grumpy, she looks ... sophisticated. Elegant ladies in fur must look just a bit blase, you know. ;-)
I love Her hair sooooo cute. Oh and thanks for e-mailing me. I didn't know you had a blog. I will have to keep up with it now.
Post a Comment