Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's going to be a while

Well, the roads are terrible and they are going to stay that way for a while. The only hope for decent travel is to go on Friday or Saturday, so we are going to meet Dan & family in Pendleton and caravan over the Blues together. Craig had been thinking along those lines but hadn't mentioned it yet, and then Dan called and offered to caravan with us. So when the spiritual leader and another very trusted preisthood holder have the same idea independently of eachother, I take that as the way to go. I would be really sad but for the fact that Mom is having such a great time having B all to herself, and B is having such a wonderful time being there.

We are going to keep checking the road reports and see which day will be the best, then plan from there. Another possibility that I'm trying not to dwell on is that the roads will still be terrible, and we will have to wait until the next two storms pass and go NEXT Tuesday or Wednesday. In the meantime, Craig and I will concentrate on this time we have to hang out just the two of us.

2 comments:

Delayna said...

The weather is just really icky. I do appreciate a snow flake here and there, but really?
Anyway, I hope you get to mom's house safe and sound and have lots of fun with your sweet girl and your absolutely handsome new nephew. :-)

Kami said...

You guys be careful! We went through the blues last year and it was not fun! I definately think the caravan is a great idea! I hope all goes well!