




For those of you who don't know, I wore this coat to say goodbye to my oldest brother David when he left for his mission (It has a matching bonnet but there was no way she was going to leave it on). And I wore the red dress my second Christmas. Thanks mom for saving them!!!
4 comments:
Too cute. I am always impressed that your mom has had the foresight to save those types of things.
So sweet! In the picture of you holding her, she really looks like baby David to me -- an appropriate tribute, I guess. :-)
Hi Meagan!! I doubt you rememeber me. I'm the youngest of the Lynn-Cindy Davenport Girls!!
I'll will defiantely have to show my parents that I found your blog!
I must find a weekend to come out and love on that baby! I miss you guys so much!
Post a Comment