Monday, December 29, 2008

Safe and sound

We made it home yesterday. The roads were great; we picked the PERFECT day to travel. B was such a good girl, too. She sat in her seat the entire way to Pendleton, played like mad at McDonalds, then slept most of the way from there. We were amazed and SO PROUD. We are all glad to be home and happy to have one more week of family time before Craig heads back to school and work.

5 comments:

Delayna said...

Yay, yay! So glad you made it home safe with your girl! Pictures, please!! :-)

ang :o) said...

I'm glad you made it here and back safely. I missed seeing you but it was good to see sweet baby Carolyn!

Gorge Us Family said...

We made it home (Yakima actually) safely too. So good to spend time with you guys.

The Odermott's said...

I am glad you guys made it back ok. The roads have been pretty bad the last couple of weeks.

me said...

Hey hope you don't mind but I found your blog through a friends. Glad you safely traveled over passes. The passes have been a mess this year. We've traveled over Snoqualmie a few times so far and it's been bad too.
Have a great new year.