This is finals week for Craig and he needed time to study without B sitting on his head or yelling at the top of her sizeable lungs, so we sent her off to Grandma's house! Mom & Herb met me in Pendleton on Tuesday and took her from there. They are having such fun! And I am very much enjoying having free time! I am going to bake cookies all day. Of course I miss her . . . still it's nice to have a break. It stinks living so far away from my Mom, but it's awesome that she is retired and loves nothing more than having Carolyn alone for a week. Tomorrow I have another iron infusion, and possibly a voice lesson on Saturday (more on that later). And since I left to drive Carolyn to Pendleton, Craig has written two papers and studied for a final exam, so the time has been productive. We went on a Taco Bell run together in the wee small hours of the morning, which obviously we don't ever do. So all parties involved are having a good time, and we will be traveling to Mom's probably on Monday. And the great thing is, the fun will only get better and better from there as more people arrive. Then Mom will REALLY be in Grandma heaven :)!
2 comments:
Fun, fun! Is Dr. Reich going to be in town? That'd be awesome!
Tell your mom high for me!! I've always loved "Aunt Carolyn"
Post a Comment