Tad was the best man at our wedding and has been Craig's best friend for years. Many of you will remember him. We have lamented for a long time about his single status. Well, no longer! He took an interest in a gal named Brianna early on in the quarter and took her as his date to his annual birthday dinner (October 16th). They have been hanging out since then and recently had a chat and yeah, Tad is no longer single! We are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited. Now we just have to distract him from the sting of her leaving for Christmas - she will be gone for 3 weeks. Poor Tad. And Carolyn isn't even here to love on him. Hopefully though the excitement of new and very long-awaited romance will ease the ache :).
3 comments:
That's awesome!!! Congrats to Tad, he's such a cool guy... I miss you all, seriously... I'll have to call you sometime Meg. I have a new number... Love you all
That's actually Briana with one "n." Thanks for the love Megan.
Yay for Tad!
Post a Comment