Wednesday, July 9, 2008

New Milestones

Carolyn has gone without any swaddling for over a week now, which is saying a lot for her since she used to need it so much.

Yesterday when I got to Delayna's house I realized that I had forgotten baby's bottle. Oops. so We tried the sippy cup again. Normally she just yells at me, but she did great! I had one on hand at home, and we went to Fred Meyer today and got a few more. They are a really neat kind that make a good transitional tool into regular sippy cups because they have rubber spout so they feel more like a bottle than one with a plastic spout but let the baby get used the fast flow. What a big girl she is becoming!

1 comment:

La belle mère said...

Oh my. I'm not sure if I should be proud or just very sad!! They sure don't stay little enough long enough.