
We had "red white & blue burgers" (onions & hot sauce mixed in with the ground beef, stuffed with blue cheese), hung out, and took pictures.



When it started to get dark, we went outside the city limits (fireworks wre legal in the county but not in the city) to do ou fireworks. It was very fun, but very windy and actually cold! I changed into warm pants and a sweatshirt, and bundled baby up in a blanket. She did really well with the fireworks - only a couple of things really scared her.
2 comments:
Sounds like lots of fun -- I just can't get over the fact that you were wearing a SWEATSHIRT on the same day that I was melting into a little patriotic puddle!
Hi Megan! Do you remember me? Well, this is Angie Balzen a.k.a Tuttle, from high school. I was browsing on a friends blog and saw your name. Anyway, I added you to my blog. You have such a cute family. Your baby girl is adorable! Where are you living? Let me know how everthing is going with you.
Post a Comment