Thursday, July 3, 2008

Laws of Physics

The laws of physics are very harsh ones to learn, especially for tiny girls. Carolyn is for the most part very steady on her feet (she started pulling herself up to furniture less than a week after she started crawling), but sometimes while she's busy exploring those pesky natural laws get the better of her. She has genuinely hurt herself a couple of times, but generally I think that those spills just hurt her feelings. I think she'll be walking well before a year, though. Yesterday I stood her on her feet and let go. She stood unsupported for at least 5 seconds, then lowered herself to the ground using a toy. Resourceful girl!


c xBvx ] FD (that's her version of the story. Then somehow I had a new web query pop up, and a new page in microsoft excel. I don't know how she does it! :)

1 comment:

La belle mère said...

Good gracious . . . a computer prodigy, to boot! ;-)