Craig and I didn't really get to do anything for our anniversary because of a minor financial setback and the A/C issue with my car
(Tad & Erin were very nice though and took us out to dinner), so we decided to spend the money we set aside from summer financial aid for our anniversary on fireworks. We didn't get to buy a lot of fireworks when I was a kid but I always loved them and I LOVE the 4th of July. So we are excited about that. Today we are going to Yakima to visit Dan & Jessica, then we are going to honor my own tradition that I've done for years - watching "The Patriot" and reading Patrick Henry's "Give me liberty or give me death speech". Later we are going to the Schneiders' (Matt & Delayna) for grillfest. Carolyn and Eva will be very excited to see eachother, especially since they haven't seen eachother since Tuesday.Happy 4th everyone!

1 comment:
We did have fun seeing you, sorry I missed out on a little bit of time. The family thought Carolyn was adorable, but we already knew that right?
Post a Comment