Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Still Recovering

After such a whirlwind of celebrating, we are all pooped! And Mom & Leese had Baby at night, so I'm sure they are even more pooped! Of course, we did take advantage of not having her here and played cards with Tad & Erin late into the night more than once. She did beautifully, but her nap schedule was definitely not consistent. So by the time everyone left yesterday, she crashed. We both did, actually. I walked around the apartment kind of in a daze the rest of the day, and Craig and I tried to get things somewhat back in order. Today she had her 9 month check-up, and is still ahead of schedule physically as well as developmentally.

Being a college grad is weird. I always knew I would get my degree, but now that I'm done it just feels . . . weird. I guess what feels weird about it is that I don't feel any different - Tuesday is still bathroom day, and my routine is still the same, and yeah, nothing is really different at all.

1 comment:

Gorge Us Family said...

Nothings is really different compared to last week, but think about six years ago.