| Yesterday afternoon I went to the Registrar's Office to pick up my Honors tassel. They didn't have me on the list under Davenport OR Cannon. Hmmmmm. So she looked up my transcript, and told me my GPA wasn't quite there. I was pretty crushed because for some reason, I though I had a 3.6, which wasn't enough to graduate summa cum laude or magna cum laude, but very comfortably in cum laude. Turns out I have a 3.465 GPA. Right. Less than 4 tenths of a point shy. So, yeah, I was a bit deflated. Pretty sad, really. Of course my GPA in my major is better than that, but they are going off of my entire CBC transcript and my entire CWU transcript combined. So there will be no "cum laude" by my name in the program or on my diploma, but I take consolation in the fact that there are literally a handful of CWU alumni who can say that they taught a college level course as an undergrad, which I did. And as Craig pointed out, Carolyn is my honors. She truly is my greatest and proudest accomplishment. :) |
Sheet Pan Fajitas
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment