| I've always said that Carolyn is a great communicator, and it seems to be more and more true as she grows. She has started sleeping without being swaddled some of the time. Well last night, I tried to put her to bed without being swaddled because it was already quite warm in her room. She usually goes to bed at 10, but was NOT having it when I put her in bed at 10:15. So she got up, had some more milk, played a little, and by 11:15 was still not showing any signs of sleepiness. At 11:30 she was rubbing her eyes but still not wanting to be in her crib, so I finally just took her into our room and got out her "swaddle me". She immediately started laughing, and it was hard to get her wrapped up because she kept trying to hug it! It was way too cute. So after she was all wrapped up I gave her her bink & blanky, put her back in her crib, and she was out within 5 minutes. |
Sheet Pan Fajitas
6 years ago
1 comment:
Funny girl. :) I love the new "get hip" commentary, too!
Post a Comment