Saturday, November 21, 2009

Daddy's Sweetheart

B did the cutest thing yesterday morning . . . she woke up and was very excited that Craig was still here. Sometimes we get up before he leaves for school, sometimes not. On Fridays he doesn't have class til the afternoon so he gets to sleep in. So B was very happy to see him and ran in to "cuddle Daddy". After a few minutes he got up and B ran in again, jumped into his arms, gave him a big hug, and said, "I like you, Daddy". We just thought it was the cutest thing! She says, "I love you" all the time, but this was a new one. So sweet.

3 comments:

IrishAngie said...

I'm sure he likes her too! I love sweet moments like these.

Delayna said...

What a good B. :-)

Just Only Me said...

How are you feeling these days??