Thursday, November 12, 2009

Dear Pregnancy

Dear Pregnancy,

I have to say I'm a little peeved at you right now. You advertise that part of your condition includes bigger boobs. My boobs have not grown, not even a little bit. I was hoping the first time was just a fluke, but now that I'm on my second time through I'm beginning to think you are just holding out on me. You have followed through just fine on all of the other advertised side-effects . . . nausea, fatigue, bloating, constipation, sleep issues, breast tenderness, cravings, baby brain, cramps, gas, back pain, acne, hemmorhoids . . . couldn't I just get the one I want in addition to all the others? Please?

Love,

Megan

4 comments:

ang :o) said...

This is hilarious! My biggest fear in ever getting pregnant was that my boobs would get bigger than they already are...which is already way more then I can handle. Boo!

Just Only Me said...

I love it. I'm sorry that you're not feeling well these days! You have such a fun way with words, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this post!!

♥The Balzens♥ said...

That's hilarious!

The Moving Girl said...

I wished the same thing now I'm wishing they would go back to normal. They never will. They will just deflate to flat pancake boobs. boo hoo