Craig needed some quiet time last night to work on a paper, so B and I headed out for a date. We picked up some groceries, went to the Dollar Tree, and bought a bottle of BBQ sauce from the restaurant where Leta works. B lit up as soon as she saw Leta - it was really sweet. Then Leta took her in the back to grab the sauce, and let B push all of the buttons on the cash register for the sale. She thought that was great fun. Then we went to the Palace for a 1.99 kids' meal (yeah it's cheaper than a fastfood kids' meal, and hello, WAY better). I'm afraid B and I won't be dining out just the two of us until she has some concept of appropriate restaurant behavior. Not too bad with two adults to handle her, but a bit over the top for just me. Bless her little 17-month-old wild self :). After playing for a little while and of course being very happy to see Daddy, we watched most of the new American Girls movie "Kit Kittredge" before she went to bed. She LOVES kids, so she liked it a lot.
3 comments:
So Fun!! I can't wait to have a baby girl!! You two will be the best of friends.
That sounds so fun! Teehee on the restraunt behavior bit. They just can't help the amount of energy they have :) Miss you!
*restaurant
(wow, I can't spell today!)
Post a Comment