Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A little slow

I've always said that Carolyn is a fantastic communicator and is a pretty easy baby as long as you pay attention to what she "says". Well, last night we were all hanging out and she kept throwing her shoe at me/slamming it on me. I wasn't thrilled with being hit with a shoe, and she was pretty cranky. She stopped and a few minutes later grabbed her coat, put it on my lap, and said, "bye-bye?". ::: Look of comprehension :::, and I said, "Oh, you wanted mama to put your shoes ON?" And she nodded. So we all got bundled and headed outside for a walk. Smart girl, slow mama =D.

2 comments:

Delayna said...

lol- I wouldn't be thrilled about the chucking of the shoes either, but she is a very thorough communicator, indeed. :-) Can't WAIT to see her. Give her kisses for me!

La belle mère said...

Way to problem-solve, Carolyn!!