Monday, January 19, 2009

So proud

Not only is Carolyn really developing her verbal skills, but she is understanding A LOT more as well. Today she followed me into the bedroom and I saw the bottle that belongs to her little doll Madeleine lying on the floor. I picked it up and said, "B, this belongs to Madeleine. Could you go give it to her?" She scampered off down the hall with it and I really wasn't sure what she would do, but a minute or so later Craig called me to come out and see what she was doing.Carolyn had grabbed Madeleine out of her stroller, climbed up on the couch beside Craig, and was feeding her. It was way too cute.

1 comment:

La belle mère said...

I've been meaning to say ...this reminds me of something you did when you were a year old. Several minutes after I had told you or asked you *something* -- I really wish I remembered what it was -- you came toddling up to me with my alarm clock in your hand. You had fetched it from my bedroom which was two split-levels up, hence the "several minutes" part. Like mommy like daughter, I guess!