Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sweetest Girl

Just a few B stories to share. Last night, Craig and I were cuddling on the couch and she decided to join us. She rested her head for a minute, then gave me a kiss, and then Daddy got one, and she did this 3 or 4 times. So sweet.

I also wanted to document her 16-month vocabulary. You never think that you will forget all of their little milestones, but it happens.

Dada
Mama
Nice (nah)
No
Tickle
Num (requesting food)
Down
Mow (as in what a cat says. Dogs and horses are also caregorized a mows)
Hi
Hello
Ad (short for Tad)
Bye Bye (closer to ba ba)
Thankyou (sounds like ta doo)
Please (sounds like tis)

She has also said a couple of two-word sentences: "No Dada", and "Hi Daddy"

4 comments:

Gorge Us Family said...

Very sweet girl.

Dessa Mae said...

How cute!!! I can't wait to have a baby and be there when they start walking and talking!! You have an adorable baby girl!

Delayna said...

Awww... I can't wait to love on her!

La belle mère said...

How cute!! I bet Uncle Tad is happy to have his own word :-) I'll try not to be jealous that Aunt La-La doesn't. ;-)