Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Maybe blogging is the way to go

Well, it's been a long time since I've written an update (a way of keeping in touch that my older siblings started doing on a weekly basis), and I find that when I get behind, trying to get caught up is really daunting. This is increased by the fact that I just don't have time to sit and do it in one sitting. I don't have big blocks of time available to me, but I have 10 minutes here and there that I can use to jot down a quick post while Baby is napping or busy playing by herself. So I think maybe blogging is the way to go for me! I guess after a few weeks we'll se how it goes :)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Welcome to the blogging world. It's pretty fun. We are excited to read your blog and see what is going with you guys and see pictures of your cute baby!

La belle mère said...

Whoo-hooooo!!! I'm so glad you gave in to peer pressure. ;-)

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

I know, pretty unoriginal, but I guess that's what heppens when you are at the tail end of 5 really cool and smart people!

Gorge Us Family said...

So glad you joined us. Now we can watch Baby Carolyn grow.