| Okay so maybe not quite a cleaning goddess, but I am getting pretty good. And I have to say I LOVE good ol' powder cleanser. It's not always the fastest way to go about things, but I have yet to find a job the cleanser didn't do as good a job (or better!) as other products. My kitchen floor frustrates me because it is really old and textured, which makes dirt and stains just hang out. So no matter what I do, it always looks dirty to one degree or another. And there are holes in the linoleum, which have become black. Gross. Well, Thursday is floor day in the Cannon household, and I took my cleanser and attacked some of the holes in the floor today, and while it isn't perfect, it's gray rather than black in a lot of spots, which makes me happy. Because really, I work hard and it's nice to see visible results. Especially with the nasty kitchen floor. On to the "LOST" season finale. :) |
Sheet Pan Fajitas
6 years ago
2 comments:
I absolutely LOVED the smell of powder cleanser when I was a kid. So cleaning the bathroom was always my favorite chore.
You know, when I think about how much cleanser I sniffed ... wow, that explains so much. ;-)
Ha! Yeah, I like it. And you call ME the "special needs sisty"!
Post a Comment