I am behind on stuff again . . . I will do a post about my birthday and trip to see the Schneiders soon :).
In the meantime, I have to record some words that B has picked up in the last week. She says, very clearly, "bathroom", "fresh", and "bicycle". At not even 22 mos, it is absolutely hillarious to hear such big words coming from someone so small.
Oh, and a quote for the day - one that Craig the political scientist likes a lot - from Winston Churchill. "Democracy is the worst form of government. Except for all others"
Sheet Pan Fajitas
6 years ago
3 comments:
Okay, I get bathroom and bicycle, but why is she talking about fresh?? Funny girl. :)
Fresh pants :)
You are the cutest!!! I am so sad to hear you are ill but glad to hear you are improving. I love that movie by the way. I hope your cute family is doing well. Hope to see you at the reunion.
Post a Comment