Friday, July 10, 2009

Fun with the Schneiders

Oh my gravy we had so much fun visiting the Schneiders last month! It was a quick trip, but well worth it. We stayed up way too late (of course) and I don't remember what it was but something had us laughing til we were crying. Been a while since that has happened. B and Eva were 2 peas in a pod, which made their Mamas very happy indeed :). This is us at a park on Bainbridge Island, on the Puget Sound. B didn't like the water quite as much as she did last year in SC, but she had lots of fun playing on the logs and rocks. I have more pics of that that I took myself, which will be in the next post.




This is a pic that Delayna took . . . isn't that just the sweetest thing you have ever seen? I love it - the baby side of her has to have that bink while the little girl part wants to wear heels and a boa. Thank goodness there is still some small part of babyness in there somewhere!


2 comments:

Gorge Us Family said...

So glad you had fun. I'm glad you and Delayna still keep in touch.

La belle mère said...

Oh yeah, I have been in love with the binky/boa shot since Delayna first posted it on Facebook. Absolutely priceless. :)