A really funny quote from Monty Python. For some reason I relate to that a lot with my random illness. I still have no idea what is going on, and U of W has had my CT for over a month now. Not real impressed. But the good news is that despite the fact that no one can tell me what is wrong with me, I am improving. Probably 1 in 3 temperature reads are normal, and my energy level is slowly but surely increasing. There has been a lot of progress in the last month. And really, getting adequate sleep (according to what I need - not the "average" number most ppl do just fine with) is do-able. I have to plan around it and budget my energy, and it's annoying but, in the grand scheme of things its really nothing to complain about. So here's to improvement and hoping for more improvement! And no longer being a newt :).
1 comment:
Yay, you are back! And yay for non-newtness. :)
Post a Comment