Well morning sickness is definitely starting to pick up now. I haven't thrown up yet, I just feel really really nauseous when there isn't something in my tummy. So I have to eat something like every half hour, which was starting to make me nervous. Yesterday I made a big pot of my leaner knock-off version of Olive Garden's "Pasta e Fagioli", sans pasta. It's loaded with lean protein and veggies, so that will be good. Let me be clear - I'm not dieting - I'm just trying to find food choices that will keep me fuller longer so I don't start packing on the pounds in the first trimester.
In other news, we got a note in our ward bulletin today about a stake talent show that will be taking place in November, with auditions mid-October. Carolyn's favorite song is "Tomorrow" from Annie. She sings it several times a day, and it is soooooooo cute! So she going to audition :). Of course she won't remember it, but if she gets to participate it will boost her confidence and that is a very valuable thing. I think that has a lot to do with why I never really had trouble with stage fright - I started singing in church talent shows as a toddler.
Sheet Pan Fajitas
6 years ago
1 comment:
that is my favorite soup!!! when i was pregnant and so sick i started craving it. it was the only thing i could keep down. then when i wasn't pregnant any more i couldn't stand the sight of it. the sight of it made me want to throw up. lol. thankfully i got my taste for it back because it's so good. i'd live to have your recipe.
Post a Comment