Thursday, November 6, 2008

An appointment

The hematologist in Yakima comes to E-burg a few times a month, so they said they could see me at my doctor's office on December 16, but that I would have to go to Yakima if I wanted to get in sooner. Needless to say, I didn't want to wait that long. So they are actually fitting me in next week! Yay! So I am hoping that they will start treatment then, on Tuesday the 11th.

Oh, and I still have my fever. Whatever.

4 comments:

ang :o) said...

That's awful that you've had so much going on health wise. Yuck. I went through that at this time last year and we didn't get it all sorted out till March. The body can be a frustrating thing at times! Good luck.

Gorge Us Family said...

Good luck, we're thinking about you. Please give baby Carolyn a hug from Uncle Dan & Aunt Jes.

Delayna said...

I'm so glad they'll be able to fit you in sooner than that. Lord knows you dont need to wait that long to start feeling better! Same to you, btw- rest up and take care of your baby!

Helga said...

Hope you get better Meg! I miss you guys! I called Kyle today. How is he doing?