Monday, August 11, 2008

Chopped it!

I've been complaining that I wanted to cut my hair for over a month now. Long hair was just not working for me anymore. It's too hot to wear it down, and I was really bored with putting it up. And even when it cools down, long hair takes more time to look good than I am willing to deal with for now. So this past weekend while my sister-in-law Jana and I were at Dan & Jessica's, she obliged me and off it came! Here it is!













9 comments:

ang :o) said...

So so cute! Very flattering!

La belle mère said...

WOW! Love it. Ssssooo Ssssassy!!!

Kim said...

Your hair cut looks adorable. I love it! I'm a big fan of short hair. One more thing...I am starting to contact people for the reunion next summer. Just wondering if I could get your email address sent over to kimmyhansen@gmail.com. If you have any other info on other classmates you can pass that info. along too.

Thanks

♥The Balzens♥ said...

Short hair! Cute! I don't think I've ever seen you with you short hair. Thanks for thoughts on the PCOS thing. :) You've been in a opera! Wow! that's awesome! I actually heard that song from the movie Mr.Beans Holiday. If you haven't seen it and you like Mr. Bean, than I highly recommend renting it. It's hilarious. Anyway, have a goood week!

Gorge Us Family said...

It's adorable in person too!

Delayna said...

I agree with what Lisa said... so sassy :) It's awesome!!

Webbs said...

Hey, we're gathering email addresses for the reunion next summer. Could I get your email address?

Thanks,
Brooke (Jones)

Webbs said...

I guess it would help to leave an email address for you to respond to... lucasandbrooke@yahoo.com.

Thanks!
Brooke (Jones)

Webbs said...

I guess it would help to leave an email address for you to respond to... lucasandbrooke@yahoo.com.

Thanks!
Brooke (Jones)