Sunday, September 25, 2011

My little talker

Can you believe Clarissa is almost 17 months old? I can't! Although I am delighted that nursery is just over a month away, which means I will get to go to Gospel Doctrine and Relief Society again ;-).

I wanted to take just a moment to record Clarissa's current words:

Daddy
Mommy
Mama
Sister (sounds like tsee tsee)
Hi
Hello (sounds like allah)
Bye
Baby
Buddy
Happy (usually happy happy happy)
Nigh-Night
Pretty
LaLa (Aunt Lisa)
Mimi (Aunt Amy)
Gaga (Grandma)
Ball (sounds like bow)
Cheese
Potty
Puppy
Nice (she just doesn't add the 's' sounds to the end yet)
Go go
Bugga (meaning herself)
Nah nah (her word for food)
Nee nee (used to be interchangeable for nah nah but now it means bink)
Cup
Mine (thanks to the week we subbed in nursery . . . lol)


Some common sentences are:

Hi Daddy!
Nice baby
Nice Puppy