Thursday, May 6, 2010

Pushing time!

Okay so it's not *quite* pushing time but it will be soon! I've been up since 3:30 am with painful contractions, and I've had 7 in the past 40 minutes. As of yesterday I was 4 cm dilated and 50% effaced so it should be a pretty quick labor. Mom got here last night and I called Amy and Delayna a few minutes ago so they are on their way as well. I will probably let Craig and Mom sleep a little longer though.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Good Luck! We are so excited for you!!

me said...

YAY!!!!
Good luck!

The Moving Girl said...

Wow hun I'm so excited for you!!

Gorge Us Family said...

Can't wait to see more pictures of Clarissa. By the way, according to your Clarissa countdown you are becoming more pregnant.

Megan Davenport Cannon said...

Lol yeah I'm not sure what is up with the countdown thing . . .