Thursday, August 13, 2009

A Heart-Melting Moment

Carolyn and I have been at mom's all week helping out with Amy's kids while they closed on their house in VA, tied up loose ends, and left. Lizzie is also here while Lisa & Robert are on a cruise.

Last night, B picked up a picture of Grandpa Madison (mom's Dad) off the piano, and took it to Mom. Here's a script of their conversation:

Mom: That's Grandpa Madison
B: Gapa Madison
Mom: He is in heaven
B: (hugging photo) I love you Gapa Madison

I wasn't there when it happened, but Mom told me about it and I got a little misty :). Then I called Grandma Madison and told her about it. She said that sweet little story made her day!

2 comments:

ang :o) said...

very sweet :)

La belle mère said...

Oh ... that is indeed mist-inducing : )