Sheet Pan Fajitas
6 years ago
"Get hip" for me has been a life motto of sorts. My current absence from the stage doesn't keep me from being jazzy though! In fact, life as a full-time mother is very jazzy in that it's fun, challenging, influenced by history and culture, and of course highly improvised :).
3 comments:
Oh my goodness she is so adorable! Look at that big smile!!! I miss her... and you too guys... It's been almost a year! :( Good while it lasted. I miss Ellensburg but at the same time I don't. You guys I do miss FOR SURE! And Bailey too... Do you ever get to see her at church? You guys are in the 2nd ward now, right?
Oh my goodness, we need more pictures! STAT! I hardly recognize this child...
Oh good gracious this just might be my favorite photo yet! It totally made me smile.
Post a Comment